The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Will Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- The Scuba Gear You Will Use
You will use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories like pocket mask, first aid kit, Oxygen kit.
The Learning Materials You Need
The PADI Rescue Diver manual, dvd or online E-learning includes all materials required to complete the PADI Rescue Diver course. You’ll learn how to think like a rescue diver and preview skills you’ll practice with your Instructor. Once your Rescue Diver course is complete, you will be able to use your Rescue Manual as a reference text to refresh your dive safety skills as needed. This toolbox of knowledge and technique will give you the expertise to handle almost any emergency situation.
To enrol in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must:
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses)
For further information or booking the PADI Rescue Diver course, please click here
Your Next Adventure
After completing CPR and First Aid, and the PADI Rescue Diver course, you will be allowed to become a PADI member by joining the Professional levels, starting with the Dive master Course.