PADI Dive Courses Pricelist
Bali Bubbles Dive Center offers competitive prices for your PADI diving courses in Bali.
Below you will find an overview of the prices for the diving courses.
For an overview of our rates for fun dives and dive safaris, please visit our daily dive trips price page.
Looking for a more tailored package or combination of packages? Just drop us an email through our contact us page.
|Discover Scuba Diving||1||1||US$ 115|
|Scuba Diver||2||2||US$ 275|
|Open Water Diver||3-4||4||US$ 395|
|Open Water Diver E-Learning*||3||4||US$ 325|
|Open Water Diver E-Learning action 2022**||3||4||US$ 440|
|Open Water Diver Referral||2||4||US$ 245|
* Price mentioned excludes PADI e-Learning cost payable to PADI directly. For 2023 this is US$202 for PADI Open Water Diver, US$190 for PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and US$196 for PADI Rescue Diver. Discounted prices only apply when you link to Bali Bubbles Dive Center when purchasing eLearning. Prices may vary per region where you live.
** Open Water Diver e-learning action 2023 – Book your PADI e-Learning in combination with your PADI Open Water Course directly at Bali Bubbles Dive Center and get a 35% discount on the e-Learning Fees.
|Adventure Diver||1-2||3||US$ 260|
|Adventure Diver with e-Learning*||1-2||3||US$ 195|
|Adventure Diver with e-Learning action 2018 **||1-2||3||US$ 275|
|Advanced Open water Diver||2||5||US$ 350|
|Advanced Open Water Diver with e-Learning*||2||5||US$ 260|
|Advanced Open Water Diver with e-Learning action 2022 **||2||5||US$ 395|
|Rescue Diver||3||2||US$ 350|
|Rescue Diver with e-Learning*||2||2||US$ 240|
|Rescue Diver with e-Learning action 2022 **||2||2||US$ 335|
|EFR - First Aid||1||US$ 145|
|Rescue Diver + EFR||4||2||US$ 470|
|Instructor||2 weeks||On Request|
|Nitrox - Online||1/2||US$ 160|
|Nitrox - Online in combination with any course||1/2||US$ 105|
|Nitrox - Online in combination with 2 dives||1||2||US$ 190|
** Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver e-learning action 2023– Book your PADI e-Learning in combination with your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and Rescue Diver course directly at Bali Bubbles Dive Center and get a 35% discount on the e-Learning Fees.
- PADI Instructor (max 4 students)
- all required study materials,
- unlimited access to the most up-to-date online version of the PADI Manual
for open water, advanced and rescue for the respective courses,
- PADI Certification fee,
- all scuba equipment,
- lunch & snacks & (soft) drinks during the course,
- Use of towels,
- park & porter fees and taxes.
- Free pick-up and drop service in the Candidasa – Padang Bai area
For further information about or booking our PADI Scuba Diving Courses, please click here